"Pilates is complete coordination of body, mind and spirit."
- Joseph H. Pilates
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen and align the body. When doing Pilates, one will gain greater control and concentration over movement of the body. Pilates teaches proper breathing, which will enhance relaxation, lower blood pressure, and activate specific muscles that help improve posture. It can also radically enhance mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
• Balance muscular strength
• Improves posture and balance
• Enhanced muscle control of body
• Creates more efficient movement
• Reduces or eliminates pain
• Great for injury recovery
• Less risk for injury
• Increases flexibility
• Improved overall well-being
For pricing information & to schedule an appointment, please contact
Schedule online. It's easy, fast and secure.