Our comprehensive weight loss program includes the following:
- Consultation with Dr Wilkes or our Physician Assistant
- Complete physical examination
- Regular follow up visits to monitor progress and address obstacles
- Laboratory assessment as indicated
- Body Composition Analysis using our specialized Impedance Scale. This includes parameters such as % body fat, fat mass, and total body water in addition to traditional items like lbs of weight loss, and body mass index.
- Appetite suppression medication for those who are appropriate candidates. This therapy is optional, and closely monitored.
- Lipotropic injections (Vitamin B12, inotisol, choline and methionine) for those who are candidates. These are optional injections that are proposed to assist the body with fat metabolism.
- Dr Wilkes’s weight loss pamphlet with specific dietary recommendations and goals.