PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY CAN AFFECT YOUR:
- Sensory nerves that allow feeling, temperature, pain, touch and any other sensations on the skin;
- Autonomic nerves that control digestion and bladder function, blood pressure and heart rate, heat regulation and tolerance;
- Motor nerves that control muscle movement and coordination.
WHAT PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY FEELS LIKE:
- Pins and Needles, like your limb has fallen asleep
- Burning Feet
- Pain and Numbness that is debilitating
- Creepy crawlies
- Sensations like Electric shocks
- Sharp, Burning or Jabbing Pain
- Lack of Coordination
- Muscle Weakness or Paralysis
- Difficulty Breathing
SUMMIT HEALTH GROUP IS NOW PROVIDING A NEW TREATMENT FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY THAT IS…
- FDA Cleared
- Highly Effective
- No Drugs
- No Surgery
- Covered by Most Insurance
Over 20 million American’s suffer from this disabling nerve condition. It usually starts in the feet and legs, but over time can advance to hands and fingers.
WHAT TO DO
Timing is CRITICAL because peripheral neuropathy gets worse with time. YOU MUST NOT WAIT IN GETTING HELP!
Until now, the only treatment for peripheral neuropathy has been oral medication and injections. For many people suffering, these simply don’t work. We utilize a completely new treatment that can take away most, if not all, of your pain and symptoms. If you catch it soon enough, we may be able to completely reverse the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy.
Contact our office at 805-499-4446 to schedule a free consultation with our team and see if you are a candidate for our specialized peripheral neuropathy treatment.