At Summit Health Group we ask all our patients to pay an annual membership service fee of $80 for adults and $40 for children – our patients say it’s worth it, and here is why:
Convenience and Trust
- As a member you will have assurance that when you have an illness, injury or other healthcare need, you can call an office who knows you personally, knows your health history, and has a vested interest in your overall wellness.
- We expect same or next day appointments for illness and urgent needs.
- Our dedicated support team is available and committed to helping you navigate all aspects of the health care system – including telephone calls with your insurance company, your pharmacy, and your personal health questions.
- Every member has a personal patient portal with secure access to your health history, medication refill requests, billing questions, private messaging to staff, laboratory and diagnostic results, appointment scheduling, and more.
- We are committed to providing the most current evidence based medical care. You can trust that your Physician is Board Certified, and up to date with the best of modern medicine.
- We have an in house pharmacy. When you are sick, ill, or injured you won’t have to wait in line at the pharmacy – we stock most urgent need medications at our office.
- Electronic Medical Records are standard for us – we provide you with the most efficient, safe, and connected healthcare.
- Physical Medicine: We have a complete Chiropractic and Physical Therapy team in house. They work hand in hand with your Doctor to provide you the most comprehensive care in pain management, spine, and rehabilitation medicine.
- Annual health seminars: Dr. Wilkes and our healthcare professionals are dedicated to keeping you well informed and current. We plan a free annual health seminar for all members dedicated to this effort.
- All members receive three (3) free Chiropractic adjustments, or a free 15 min phone consult with our Physical Therapist followed up by a free on site 15 min screen.
- All members receive 10% discount on our in-house pharmacy medications and supplements.
- All members receive 10% discount on any cash services not billable to insurance like our Restoration Weight Loss Program, and PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) Therapy for musculoskeletal injuries.
- We do not nickel and dime our patients, nor will we ever charge high fee’s like concierge or MD-VIP practices. When your need arises, we will not charge you form fees, or phone call fees.
When is the membership fee due?
Can I use my Health Savings Account to pay for membership?
What if I’m not satisfied with my care?
If I have insurance, will you still bill my insurance?